When it comes to hosting a WordPress website, there can’t be a better choice than a dedicated Managed WordPress Hosting.
The Best Managed WordPress hosting companies are specially fine tuned to host a WordPress website and is simply a better choice than normal shared hosting in every area you can name of.
Whether you’ve outgrown your shared hosting server or simply want better performance, speed and security for your WordPress website, Managed WordPress Hosting’s got you covered.
So today in this article we’re gonna have a look at some of the Best Managed WordPress Hosting for 2021 and beyond.
So let’s get started.
Top 6 Best Managed WordPress Hosting 2021 at a Glance
Best Buy Link
- Top 6 Best Managed WordPress Hosting 2021 at a Glance
- What is The Best Managed WordPress Hosting?
- Things To Look For In a Managed WordPress hosting.
- Top 6 Best Managed WordPress Hosting in 2021
- 1. Kinsta
- 2. WPX Hosting
- 3. Rocket.NET
- 4. SiteGround
- 5. Cloudways
- 6. WP-Engine
- FAQs Related To Best Managed WordPress Hosting
What is The Best Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed WordPress Hosting is a special type of Hosting service provided by different companies that specializes in Only Hosting WordPress websites.
These hosting companies takes care of different areas of your WordPress website like security, updates, backup, server management, software, Super fast Expert support and much more.
In one Sentence: Managed WordPress Hosting saves you a lot of time and delivers world class performance and speed so that you can focus on growing your website, rest all the other things are taken care by them.
As you all know a slow loading website can potentially harm your online business in ways mentioned below.
- Slow loading website can lower your search engine rankings
- Slow loading website can cause higher bounce rates on your website
- Slow loading website can generate lower page view numbers
- Slow loading website can decrease your online sales and conversions.
When I first transitioned into managed WordPress hosting from a regular shared hosting, the performance difference was noticeable, my website load time decreased, it eliminated my constant thought of security issues, and much more.
If you don’t want to waste your time on managing your website server and focus only on what’s Important stuff, i.e. growing your online business, then you should definitely consider shifting to a Managed WordPress Hosting.
Consider reading This Article to better understand the main Difference between Normal Shared Hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting.
Right Now I’m using Rocket.net Managed WordPress Hosting and they are really a bang for the buck, they deliver awesome performance, rock solid security and attractive pricing.
Below I’ve also mentioned some of my best picks of Managed WordPress hosting in detail. so don’t forget to check them out too.
Things To Look For In a Managed WordPress hosting.
Before we go ahead and look at all the Best Managed WordPress Hosting available, First you should know what to look for in a managed WordPress Hosting.
The pricing of the managed WordPress hosting companies are usually are on the higher side, and obviously it will be higher because they provide so much extra benefits than a normal shared hosting.
Usually the pricing of the Managed WordPress hosting starts at around $30 per month, but some companies even offer pricing as low as $10/month for their Managed WordPress Hosting. In Cloudways you can get a managed WordPress Hosting for $10/month.
If you are tight on budget and still want the Best Managed WordPress Hosting the go with Cloudways.
Most Managed WordPress Hosting Companies offer their own custom Panel for managing their server and some companies like to go with the default cPanel.
But nevertheless which ever panel your Managed WordPress Hosting company provides for managing your server, just look for the ease of use factor because sometimes you may need to go there and tweak something.
Usually most of the managed WordPress Hosting companies offer their own custom Panel for managing server.
Managed WordPress Hosting companies usually don’t offer email hosting, Some of them offer it but most of them doesn’t offer this feature. that means you have to use 3rd part email solutions like G-suite for creating a professional email address.
I know it might be a big shocking thing for most of you who are going to transition into a managed WordPress hosting for the first time, but it is what it is. You have to use a 3rd part email solution if your Managed WordPress Hosting company doesn’t provide Email Hosting feature.
The best thing about using a managed WordPress Hosting is that those companies offer a premium CDN for FREE to their users. I’m not sure about all the companies but yeah, the ones that I’ve Listed below offer this feature.
Most of the Managed WordPress Hosting these days have partnered with Premium CDN companies and Offer Premium CDN for FREE if you buy a managed WordPress Hosting.
CDN helps your website to be locally served To the user by a server nearest to their location and hence it helps the user to access your website fast. and your website speed is improved by a greater extent by the implementation of a CDN.
When you are about to buy a Managed WordPress Hosting, you should always look how much space is offered in the plan that you are opting for because your website might or might not need the amount of space that you opt for.
The starting plan in most managed WordPress Hosting Companies offer up to 10 GB space.
Bandwidth refers to how much data transfer you can have in your website per month, usually most of the hosting companies offer a bandwidth of 50 GB per month.
When using a managed WordPress hosting service, you don’t need to worry about security issues because Managed WordPress Hosting services handle this area better than other type of hosting.
They regularly do malware scanning, Malware removal and regular checking of malwares. Managed WordPress Hosting companies also offer daily backups if you ask them and if you run into trouble sometime then you can revert back your backups.
The Only thing I wanna say is that you don’t need to worry about security if you are using Managed WordPress Hosting.
If you are using a shared web hosting right now and you wanna move your Website to the new Managed WordPress Hosting server then most companies these days offer FREE migration service that you can avail by asking the support representative of your Managed WordPress Hosting company and they will migrate your website for FREE within minutes.
Some Managed WordPress Hosting companies also offer a Simple Migrator plugin that you can use to migrate as many websites as you want yourself. One Such Hosting that provides their Migrator plugin is SiteGround.
Money Back Guarantee
This is something that you should definitely have a look out for, you should always look out for Hosting companies that offer money back guarantee. While it doesn’t mean that the companies that do not offer money back guarantee aren’t good.
But ideally you should look out for a company that offers that offer money back guarantee, because after a certain period of time the company might not suit you or you may not like the service and hence you should look for a managed WordPress hosting with money back guarantee.
And you always wanna be safe with your money.
Most Managed WordPress Hosting companies these days offer 15 – 20 different server locations that you can choose from.
Choose the most ideal location according to your audience location.
Support and Support Channels
Support is something that can’t be ignored, Support is something to whom you will call on if you face some trouble with your hosting, so that’s why choosing a hosting company with the best support is super necessary.
Also the medium through which they offer support is very important, most of the companies offer Support via chat, email and call as well. So always look forward for the best available support team.
The Managed WordPress Hosting Companies that offer the best support are Kinsta, WPX, SiteGround, Cloudways.
Staging sites are the one click copy of your sites that you can create to test something, to test a new feature or before applying a new update to your site.
Staging sites prevent your site from getting destroyed by a bad update or some mistake by you, and you can always test something in a copy site.
Automated WordPress and Plugin Updates
Like I said, In managed WordPress Hosting most of the stuff is taken care of by the Hosting team and Updates are not an exception. Whenever there’s an Update or an outdated plugin that’s causing problems then the hosting team will do everything, every update and remove all the security loopholes for you.
Whether it’s Security or updates, you don’t have to worry about any of them in a Managed WordPress Hosting.
Domain registration is also something that not a lot of Managed WordPress hosting companies offer. Only a few handful Managed WordPress Hosting companies offer domain registration service like WPX Hosting.
Automatic Backups and Retention
Most managed WordPress Hosting companies offer daily scheduled backups and backup retention up to 14 days so that you don’t run into any problem if something goes wrong.
Speed, Performance and Uptime
The number one reason why people switch to a Managed WordPress Hosting From a Simple shared hosting plan is because their shared hosting simply couldn’t offer enough resources, performance and speed.
And therefore while selecting a Managed WordPress Hosting you should always look for a managed WordPress Hosting Company that offers 99.99% uptime, loading Speed of under 1 seconds and enough resources so that your website can grow easily.
A knowledge base is something that every Hosting Company must have, It’s very helpful in case when a user wants to do some DIY things with their server.
Most established Managed WordPress hosting companies who have been around for a very long time have a good knowledge base and it’s very useful for DIY users and Developers.
While it’s not necessary to have a Knowledge base in a Managed WordPress hosting as everything on your website is being Managed by your hosting team, just ask support team to do your task and you will be good to go.
Top 6 Best Managed WordPress Hosting in 2021
Let’s look at our best picks for the Managed WordPress Hosting in detail one by one.
Kinsta managed WordPress hosting company was founded way back in 2013 when it was just a group of WordPress savvy professionals but it has now grown to become #1 Rated managed WordPress hosting companies of the world.
Kinsta hosts all different kinds of WordPress websites ranging from Small, medium to large Enterprise sized websites. Also they have different hosting plans to suit everyone’s needs with different pricing and resource options.
At Kinsta they use their own custom dashboard for managing their servers which you can have a look at here.
It is one of the fastest growing Managed WordPress Hosting in Europe and America and also offers 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Kinsta uses cloud based infrastructure and furthermore utilizes Google’s Private Fiber network which helps with its speed and it is blazing fast. The most exciting feature of Kinsta is that it officially offers Google’s cloud server hosting.
And with that being said it’s one of the best if not the best Managed WordPress Hosting on the planet right now.
Also Kinsta is signed up to Google Cloud’s Premium tier which means Kinsta can reach speeds up to 10,000 TB per second in some regions. And therefore Kinsta users can tap into highest levels of performance, speed and security.
If you want speed, reliability, scalability, flexibility, 99.99% uptime and 24/7/365 Expert Support then you should definitely consider getting your website hosted with Kinsta and also Kinsta is the #1 Rated Managed WordPress Host according to many WordPress Professionals On the Internet.
Popular Bloggers and Internet marketers like Harsh Agrawal use Kinsta for hosting their websites.
You also get a Premium CDN known as Key CDN for FREE if your purchase any plans of the Kinsta Hosting which can further reduce the load time of your website by up to 50%.
You can get started with Kinsta in just seconds and get your WordPress site migrated to Kinsta for FREE.
Kinsta also has 30 days Money back guarantee so you are FREE to test and decide whether Kinsta is for you or not.
Kinsta also has a Resourceful Knowledge base which is very helpful for DIY users.
Kinsta has 25 Google Cloud Data center server location to choose from which are listed below.
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1)
- St. Ghislain, Belgium (europe-west1)
- Changhua County, Taiwan (asia-east1)
- Sydney, Australia (australia-southeast1)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1)
- Salt Lake City, USA (us-west3)
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA (us-east4)
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1)
- São Paulo, Brazil (southamerica-east1)
- London, UK (europe-west2)
- Frankfurt, Germany (europe-west3)
- Jurong West, Singapore (asia-southeast1)
- Tokyo, Japan (asia-northeast1)
- Mumbai, India (asia-south1)
- Montréal, Canada (northamerica-northeast1)
- Eemshaven, Netherlands (europe-west4)
- Hamina, Finland (europe-north1)
- Los Angeles, California (us-west2)
- Hong Kong (asia-east2)
- Zürich, Switzerland (europe-west6)
- Osaka, Japan (asia-northeast2)
- Seoul, South Korea (asia-northeast3)
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (us-west4)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (asia-southeast2)
- Warsaw, Poland (europe-central2)
Reasons to consider Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting
- Kinsta uses The Google Cloud Platform
- Automatic WordPress Website backups – Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- WordPress Website Staging Service
- Website Caching – Four Types of Caching in Place
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- PHP 7.x
- Server File Manager
- Database Access
- Email Service
- WordPress Website Management
- Some insecure Plugin Plugin Restrictions
- Lots of Security Measures
- post Hack Cleanup Service
- 21+ Data Center locations
- Staging Sites
- FREE WordPress Website Migration
- Visitor Analytics
- Uptime Checks
- 24/7/365 Support Channels via chat and call
- And much more
Kinsta Hosting Plans and Pricing Plans
The cheapest Kinsta Hosting plan starts at $30 per month.
Kinsta offers 10 Different Types Of Hosting Plans which are mentioned Below:
- Starter – Starts at $30/mo
- PRO – Starts at $60/mo
- Business 1 – Starts at $100/mo
- Business 2 – Starts at $200/mo
- Business 3 – Starts at $300/mo
- Business 4 – Starts at $400/mo
- Enterprise 1 – Starts at $600/mo
- Enterprise 2 – Starts at $900/mo
- Enterprise 3 – Starts at $1,200/mo
- Enterprise 4 – Starts at $1,500/mo
|Kinsta Hosting plans||Pricing||No. of WordPress Installs||No. of Visits per Month||Disk Space|
|Starter||$30/mo||1 WordPress Installs||20,000 Visits||10 GB Disk Space|
|PRO||$60/mo||2 WordPress Installs||40,000 Visits||20 GB Disk Space|
|Business 1||$100/mo||5 WordPress Installs||100,000 Visits||30 GB Disk Space|
|Business 2||$200/mo||10 WordPress Installs||250,000 Visits||40 GB Disk Space|
|Business 3||$300/mo||20 WordPress Installs||400,000 Visits||50 GB Disk Space|
|Business 4||$400/mo||40 WordPress Installs||600,000 Visits||60 GB Disk Space|
|Enterprise 1||$600/mo||60 WordPress Installs||1,000,000 Visits||100 GB Disk Space|
|Enterprise 2||$900/mo||80 WordPress Installs||1,500,000 Visits||150 GB Disk Space|
|Enterprise 3||$1,200/mo||120 WordPress Installs||2,000,000 Visits||200 GB Disk Space|
|Enterprise 4||$1,500/mo||150 WordPress Installs||3,000,000 Visits||250 GB Disk Space|
- #1 Rated Managed WordPress Hosting By WordPress Experts in different WordPress communities
- Top Notch Speed – Uses Google Cloud Platform
- 25+ Data center locations
- Low Introductory cost only $30/month
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Offers Key CDN for FREE to all its hosting plans
- Best Overall Customer Support
- has a very comprehensive Knowledge base
- Doesn’t have Email Services
- Costly for Beginners
2. WPX Hosting
WPX Hosting is another great hosting company with strong reputation in the Managed WordPress Hosting market.
WPX Hosting was founded in 2013 by Terry Kyle with 3 main priorities in mind – Speed, Great Customer Support and Simplicity.
WPX Hosting is known for Performance, Security, Great customer support and Speed it offers. Most of the Bloggers use WPX hosting these days because they know the performance and speed it delivers.
WPX Managed WordPress Hosting can power all different types of website like small, medium and Large Enterprise sized WordPress websites.
AS of 2019, WPX Hosting has 3 data center locations – Chicago, London, Sydney. and offers much better pricing option than most of the other Managed WordPress hosts.
The entry level plan itself offers 5 websites to be hosted at only $20.83 per month when paid yearly.
WPX Hosting uses its own custom admin panel for managing its servers and hosting. It doesn’t use cPanel.
WPX Hosting offers 30 seconds average response time 24/7/365 so if you’re facing any issues with your hosting or having any problem at any time then you can call on their support team anytime and they are guaranteed to respond within 30 seconds.
WPX Hosting is one of the few managed WordPress Hosting companies that provide Email Hosting support which is a great feature because you have to pay fees with Google email suite for email hosting with other Managed WordPress Hosting providers as they don’t provide it.
WPX Hosting also has a very rich Knowledge base which can be very helpful to help solve a lot of problems. You can also register domains with WPX hosting.
If money back guarantee is something that you’re concerned about then WPX Hosting got you covered there too, WPX Hosting offers 30 days money back guarantee no questions asked.
Thrive Themes officially recommends WPX Hosting for hosting a WordPress website and can be used to host any kind of WordPress website like a Blog, and E-commerce store or a business website.
Reasons To Consider WPX Hosting
- Fastest High-speed Servers
- FREE Custom CDN
- Unlimited FREE Site Migrations
- FREE Unlimited SSL Certificates
- FREE 24/7 Super Fast and Supportive response Support
- FREE Staging Area
- FREE Email Accounts
- FREE Manual Backups
- FREE DDoS Protection
- FREE Daily Malware Scanning & Removal
- Latest PHP 7.X
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- FREE 30 Day Automatic Backups
- 99.98% Uptime Guarantee – 146.33ms Response time
- 1-Click WordPress Installations
- USA + UK + AU Hosting locations
WPX Hosting Pricing Plans and Hosting Plans
|Hosting Plans||Monthly Pricing Plans|
|Hosting Plans||Yearly Pricing Plans|
- Cheaper than Most Managed WordPress Hosting Companies out there
- Provides Email Services
- Used by many Professional Bloggers and Internet Marketers
- Great Expert Customer Support with 30 seconds average response time.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 99.98% uptime
- Offers FREE CDN
- Has a very comprehensive Knowledge base
- Only Managed WordPress Hosting Plans are offered here, no other types of hosting.
- Still costly for most beginners
Rocket.Net is a new premium managed WordPress hosting company that’s only been around for a year or two but has already gained good reputation in the WordPress Hosting community.
I’m personally using Rocket.Net Managed WordPress Hosting For Hosting all My WordPress Websites including BloggingPal.com and I must say that I can feel the difference between my previous shared Hosting and a Premium Managed WordPress Hosting Like Rocket.Net.
The founders of Rocket.Net have worked for some of the well known companies in the Online world like Godaddy, cPanel, Stackpath, Hostgator, and more. So you know what they are capable of and they know their craft very well.
The have world class support so if you ever run into some problem then you can take use of their customer support and the Experts will take care of your problem.
Rocket.net uses it’s own Custom panel for managing its servers and your managed WordPress hosting and it’s pretty easy to use.
Rocket.net also offers FREE migration to their servers at no additional costs to you and has 200+ CDN locations and 20+ EDGE cloud locations.
The only thing I didn’t like about Rocket.Net managed WordPress hosting is that it doesn’t offer any email service Rest everything else is Top Notch.
We’ve also reviewed Rocket.Net Managed WordPress Hosting on our site, please give that article a read and you’ll learn a lot more about Rocket.Net Hosting.
Rocket.net currently offers 16 different server locations to choose from for your Managed WordPress hosting.
Also Read: Our Rocket.Net Review
Reasons To Consider Rocket.Net Hosting
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- You can host any type of WordPress website
- Cutting edge performance built for speed
- Easy to use control panel
- Reliable enterprise grade security features
- Scalable hosting resources
- Advanced web tech stack
- Responsive customer support
- Guaranteed Improvements to your Google Page Speed Insights
- FREE CDN with 200 global PoPs
- Awesome Interface Of Control Panel
- One-click WordPress installs and staging sites
- FREE backups and restore
- built-in WordPress security suite with WAF
- Zero Downtime WordPress Migrations
- 24/7 Managed Support by true WordPress experts
- In-House built rocket speed algorithm to speed up your site
- 20+ Hosting EDGE cloud stations PoPs and 200+ CDN Locations
- No cost security suite FREE
- Spend more time on building your website content and marketing rather than worrying about security
- Servers protected with enterprise-grade WAF
- Protection from Brute Force Attacks
- Protection from WordPress Core Vulnerabilities
- Protection from SQL Injection Attacks
- Protection from Plugin and Theme Vulnerabilities
- Protection from Cross-Site Scripting
- Protection from DDoS Attacks
- Daily FREE Malware Removal
- Everything is monitored even every WordPress installations
- You don’t need to pay 1000s of dollars for security services
- FREE SSL Certificated powered by Sectigo
- FREE daily backups
- On-demand full website backups
- OWASP10 protection
- Brute Force Protection
- Weak password prevention which forces you to keep a strong password.
- Hack and malware removal + Free patching and real-time monitoring
- Resource isolation
- 99.99% uptime Guarantee – 66ms Response Time
- And many more
Rocket.net Hosting Plans and Pricing Plans
|No of Websites Hosted||1||3||10||25||Custom|
|No of Visitors Per Month||~2,50,000||~1,000,000||2,500,000||5,000,000||Custom|
|Storage Space||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB||50 GB||Custom|
|Features||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF|
|Special Launch Price||$1 For The First Month||$1 For The First Month||$1 For The First Month||$1 For The First Month||$1 For The First Month|
- Relatively new in the managed WordPress Hosting space but delivers Performance similar to Kinsta Hosting or maybe even better.
- Low Introductory pricing $25/month when purchased the annual plan.
- Overall Best Security options than all of the Managed WordPress Hosts listed in this article.
- FREE CDN with 200+ Global IP’s
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Custom Panel for managing their hosting
- Doesn’t Prove Email Service
- Doesn’t provide Domain registration
- Costly for beginners
SiteGround is another great Managed WordPress Hosting company and is Favorite Hosting Company among WordPress experts for its World class super responsive Expert Support team.
SiteGround hosting company was founded way back in March 22 – 2004, It has headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria and since then it has proved to be the best affordable Hosting company for all types of hosting needs.
whether it’s shared hosting or Managed WordPress or other types of Hosting, SiteGround has got you covered.
With the Integration of their servers with Google Cloud Platform in SiteGround, It makes it one of the fastest Managed WordPress Hosts in the market today.
Even WordPress.org Suggests SiteGround as one of their Recommended hosts, and there’s no denying in the fact that SiteGround is one of the best Managed WordPress hosting companies that you can get today.
The best thing about SiteGround Managed WordPress Hosting is that it also supports Email Hosting support, Most managed WordPress Hosts do not offer this service and you have to pay for 3rd party tool for email separately.
SiteGround uses its own special cPanel designed by them known as Crystal for managing Hosting and servers.
You can use SiteGround Hosting’s very comprehensive Knowledge base if you want to further learn about their Hosting.
Reasons To Consider SiteGround Managed WordPress Hosting
- You can Host unlimited websites
- You can configure your hosting plan as your website grows
- Free WordPress Migration to SiteGround
- SiteGround has its own Migration plugin which you can use to migrate as many websites as you want yourself
- Automatic WordPress and Plugin Updates
- Daily malware removal and scanning – Managed Security
- Daily backups and retention
- FREE SSL
- FREE Email Service
- FREE Global CDN
- Domain Registration Service
- WP CLI and SSH
- Out of the box caching
- Unlimited Databases
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- On Demand Backup copies
- Ultrafast PHP
- Staging sites
- White label clients
- World Class Expert Support available 24/7/365
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
- Top Rated Hosting
- Developer Friendly
SiteGround Hosting Pricing Plans and Hosting plans
SiteGround has 3 Managed WordPress Hosting Plans Namely – Startup, grow Big and Go Geek and The Pricing Plans of SiteGround Managed WordPress Hosting starts from $6.99/Month and goes up to $14.99/Month for the first year of purchase, from the second year your pricing will be increased.
SiteGround is the cheapest managed WordPress hosting that you can get for the first year if you are starting out.
- Lowest priced managed WordPress Hosting on the market
- Provides Email Services
- Provides Domain Registration Services
- Officially Recommended Hosting by WordPress.org
- Has a good reputation in the WordPress Community among WordPress Professionals
- Best in class performance
- Managed Security
- Known for world class Expert support with super fast response time
- Renewals will be costly after the first year
- Uses cheap marketing tactics to get beginners to buy their hosting
Cloudways is a Managed Cloud hosting Platform that’s built for speed and Performance and their Main Expertise is on Managed Cloud Hosting.
Cloudways was founded way back in 2009 by Uzair Gadit, Pere Hospital, and Aaqib Gadit and their headquarters in on Malta islands Europe.
They also have 30+ Staff members which helped over 8000+ users over 43 different countries to launch their own 12,000+ servers and 25,000+ web apps.
You can deploy various different types of Software on Cloudways servers including WordPress.
Cloudways doesn’t actually have their own servers, instead they have partnered with different Cloud Hosting Providers and provide their own Managed Cloud Hosting Services through their own custom Panel which is super awesome.
Currently Cloudways have partnered with 5 different Cloud Hosting Providers to provide their own Managed Cloud Hosting which are mentioned below.
- DIgital Ocean
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon AWS
You can Increase your resources as your site starts to grow as per your need and in this way you will pay for what you actually use.
Reasons to consider Cloudways Managed Cloud Hosting
- SSD Based Super Fast Managed Cloud Hosting
- You control what you pay and what you use
- you can scale your server and improve specifications if your website sees growth in traffic
- Faster than most Hosting companies out there
- Its cloud hosting means your site’s data is stored on multiple different server locations all across the globe.
- Offers FREE Cloudways CDN
- Cloudways will take care of your site migrations
- Cloudways has a dedicated firewall for WordPress installations to protect your WordPress website from hackers.
- Built-in Let’s Encrypt SSL
- apps get installed in one click
- An extra layer of security for hackers
- 24/7/365 Expert support
- 5 Cloud Providers
- Unlimited Application to Install from Including WordPress
- All PHP apps supported
- Innovative Cloud Panel
- Managed Security
- Automated Backups
- 24/7/365 Real Time monitoring
- Optimized Stack
- Built in CDN
- Auto Healing Servers
- FREE SSL
- FREE Migration
Cloudways Hosting Plans and Pricing Plans
Cloudways offers 5 different servers and each server have their own pricing plans:
- Digital Ocean – Starting at $10/mo
- Linode – Starting at $12/mo
- Vultr – Starting at $11/mo
- Amazon AWS – Starting at $36.51/mo
- Google Cloud – Starting at $33.30/mo
You can pay for Cloudways on monthly as well as hourly basis, there’s no option for the yearly pricing.
You can check all of their pricing plans on this page.
- Hosting plans for everyone that suits small, medium and Enterprise sized websites
- Regarded as the best managed cloud hosting service
- Low introductory pricing – Only $10/month
- You pay what you use for and as your website grows, you can scale your resources
- excellent support team
- Lots of different apps to choose and install from Including WordPress
- Free Cloudways CDN
- SSD Based Super fast managed Cloud hosting
- Works with the best Cloud Servers Including Google Cloud Platform and Amazon AWS
- Doesn’t offer Email Service
WP Engine was one of the First Movers when it comes to Managed WordPress Hosting Business and They are actually one the best Managed WordPress Hosts to host your WordPress Website.
But over the recent periods of time WP Engine support quality degraded that’s why I placed it over in the last position. But they have addressed it in the past and they have admitted it that they were going through a growth curve and everything is normal now.
WP Engine Managed WordPress Hosting company was founded way back in 1 March 2010 by Ben Matcalfe, Bullen Wilson, Jason Cohen and Aaron Brazeli . They made sure that Their Hosting actually provides industry leading performance, security and Speed.
Regarding Support I can’t say much about that because many people have reported it to have the low quality support.
The best thing about WP Engine Managed WordPress Hosting is that provide 30+ Premium StudioPress themes along with each of their Hosting Plans which is a Plus point.
No doubt WP Engine is One of the best Managed WordPress Hosting but in the past It have some bad experiences with lots of people.
WP Engine has headquarter in Austin, Texas and have offices in San Francisco, San Antonio, London, Limerick, Ireland.
WP Engine is Extremely fast as it Uses both Google’s Cloud Platform and Amazon AWS Servers so you know how fast their servers are, they provide industry leading servers.
WP Engine Data Centers
WP Engine have data centers located all across the Globe which are mentioned Below and you can choose your website’s data center location according to your target audience’s nearest location.
- South California
Reasons to consider WP Engine Managed WordPress Hosting
- WP Engine Automated Migration tool
- One click staging sites
- Copy site
- Billing Transfer
- Support from WordPress Experts
- WordPress core patching
- Managed WordPress Security
- Immediate Disaster Recovery
- OFF site backups
- Can host all different kinds of WordPress websites
- Fast Stable Servers
- FREE Global CDN
- FREE SSL
- FREE 35+ Premium StudioPress WordPress Themes
- Automatic site backups
- Google Cloud Integrated data centers
- 24/7/365 Live support over chat, email and phone call.
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- much more
WP Engine Pricing Plans and Hosting Plans
WP Engine offers 4 different types of Managed WordPress Hosting each starting at a different Price
- Managed Hosting
- Managed Hosting Startup – Starting at $25 Per month – Billed at $300 Per Year
- Managed Hosting Professional – Starting at $49.17 Per month – Billed at $590 Per Year
- Managed Hosting Growth – Starting at $95.83 Per month – Billed at $1150 Per Year
- Managed Hosting Scale – Starting at $241.67 Per month – Billed at $2900 Per Year
- Dedicated Hosting Custom – Custom Pricing
- Managed Hosting Plus
- Managed Hosting Plus Startup – Starting at $28.33 Per month – Billed at $340 Per Year
- Managed Hosting Plus Professional – Starting at $52.50 Per month – Billed at $630 Per Year
- Managed Hosting Plus Growth – Starting at $104.17 Per month – Billed at $1250 Per Year
- Managed Hosting Plus Scale – Starting at $258.33 Per month – Billed at $3100 Per Year
- Dedicated Hosting Custom – Custom Pricing
- Secure Hosting
- Secure Hosting Startup – Starting at $44.17 Per month – Billed at $530 Per Year
- Secure Hosting Professional – Starting at $75 Per month – Billed at $900 Per Year
- Secure Hosting Growth – Starting at $125 Per month – Billed at $1500 Per Year
- Secure Hosting Scale – Starting at $291.67 Per month – Billed at $3500 Per Year
- Dedicated Hosting Custom – Custom Pricing
- E-Commerce Hosting
- E-Commerce Hosting Startup – Starting at $30 Per month – Billed at $360 Per Year
- E-Commerce Hosting Professional – Starting at $62.50 Per month – Billed at $750 Per Year
- E-Commerce Hosting Growth – Starting at $116.67 Per month – Billed at $1400 Per Year
- E-Commerce Hosting Scale – Starting at $291.67 Per month – Billed at $3500 Per Year
- Dedicated Custom Hosting – Custom Pricng
As you can see from the Pricing information above that WP Engine’s Hosting Plans and Pricing Plans are very confusing and anyone might get into trouble selecting the right hosting for their website from their pricng and hosting plans.
Regardless of whichever hosting plan you buy from WP Engine, you will get similar set of features on all of their hosting plans like:
- Free Premium StudioPress themes
- FREE CDN
- Free 24/7 support
- Free migrations
- Daily backups
- FREE SSL SSH
- One click staging sites
- Sites Included 1, 3, 10, 30
That’s why I don’t prefer WP Engine because their Hosting plans and Pricing structure is very misleading and one might get into trouble by selecting the wrong hosting plan for their website. Most of the plans listed above are very similar.
You can view all of the Kinsta Hosting’s Pricing Plans Here on this page.
- One of the best Managed WordPress Hosting out there
- Provides 35+ Premium StudioPress themes for FREE with any of their Hosting plans
- Provides FREE CDN
- FREE Site Migrations
- Lots of data centers to choose from
- One of the pioneers when it comes to managed WordPress Hosting – WP Engine was one of the First Managed WordPress Hosts
- Lots of different hosting options to choose from with the same type of configurations which confuses the customers
- Some people have had problems with the customers support in the past with WP Engine Support
- Sometimes WP Engine charges huge unnecessary overage charges
- Doesn’t offer Email Service
Now that you have already gone through the Best Managed WordPress Hosting that’s available on the Internet, go ahead and select the most appropriate Managed WordPress Hosting according to your website’s needs.
If you’re looking for a low cost Managed WordPress Hosting then SiteGround and Cloudways is the way to go. The cheapest managed WordPress Hosting Plan at SiteGround starts at $6.99/month and the cheapest Managed WordPress Hosting at Cloudways starts at $10/month.
If You’re looking for the absolute best managed WordPress Hosting then you should go with Kinsta or Rocket.Net Hosting.
FAQs Related To Best Managed WordPress Hosting
What’s the Best Managed WordPress Hosting?
Do Managed WordPress Hosting Companies Provide Email Services?
Do Managed WordPress Hosting Companies Provide FREE Premium CDN?
Yes, Most of the Managed WordPress Hosting Companies these days offer FREE Premium CDN.
What’s the security measures taken by Best Managed WordPress Hosting Companies to secure your website?
The Best managed WordPress Hosting Companies today take security very seriously and Most of the managed WordPress Hosting companies today offer Automatic daily backups, 14 days backup retention, Daily Malware scan and Removal and a Security Firewall. SO there’s no chance that your website will get hacked easily.